For donors and sponsors living in Nepal; we appreciate all in kind donations including clothing, school supplies, toys and games, dry groceries etc. We request that all donations be delivered to our residential home in Kathmandu when possible.
If you wish to send supplies through post, please mark the package as“CHILDREN’S SUPPLIES” or “CHILDREN’S BOOKS”. This helps notify Customs of the contents.
For packages, please send to:
Early Childhood Development Center
P.O .Box 2108
There are always specific supplies that would help the kids to develop, study or to keep them safe, which are out of the regular operating expenses. Some, such as clothes or shoes are needed on a regular (yearly) basis, due to wear and tear. With the new Butterfly Home, more space will be available and new utilities and fixtures will be needed.
- Used mini bus (18 seater) and jeep to drive kids to to doctors, sports or to fetch kids from remote regions
- Beds for the Butterfly Home
- Books, toys and educational materials
- Craft supplies such as wool, wood and tools
- Solar Panels for Butterfly Home
- 40 Rain coats
- 40 Pairs of rain boots
- 40 Blankets for the winter
- Computers & Laptops (simple or used)
- Used old digital cameras for the kids to explore their surroundings and creating means of expression