The Early Childhood Development Centre has been able to run successfully for many years thanks to generous contributions from our supporters and friends all over the world.
Financial donations are preferred to those of clothing or school supplies from overseas, as the cost of shipping those materials is often greater than the cost of buying them in Kathmandu. Further, by buying locally, we can also support Nepali business owners and support our economy.
Currently, due to our move we have a “wish list” of items that will be needed or would help our children grow, please see if you’d like contribute towards a specific item.
- Used mini bus (18 seater) and jeep to drive kids to to doctors, sports or to fetch kids from remote regions
- Beds for the Butterfly Home
- Books, toys and educational materials
- Craft supplies such as wool, wood and tools
- Solar Panels for Butterfly Home
- 40 Rain coats
- 40 Pairs of rain boots
- 40 Blankets for the winter
- Computers & Laptops (simple or used)
- Used old digital cameras for the kids to explore their surroundings and creating means of expression