For donors and sponsors living in Nepal; we appreciate all in kind donations including school supplies, toys and games, dry groceries etc. When donating goods, please be mindful of our culture and age of children.
We request that all donations be delivered to our residential home in Kathmandu when possible.
If you wish to send supplies through post, please mark the package as“CHILDREN’S SUPPLIES” or “CHILDREN’S BOOKS”. This helps notify Customs of the contents.
For packages, please send to:
Early Childhood Development Center
P.O .Box 2108
There are always specific supplies that would help the kids to develop, study or to keep them safe, which are out of the regular operating expenses. Some shoes are needed on a regular (yearly) basis, due to wear and tear.
- Used mini bus (18 seater) and jeep to drive kids to to doctors, sports or to fetch kids from remote regions
- Scooter for our older girls to be more independent and safe on their way to university
- Books, toys and educational materials
- Craft supplies such as wool, wood and tools
- 50 Pairs of rain boots & rain coats
- Fine Art supplies (for drawing, painting, sculpting)
- Instructional books (cooking, painting, craft, handiwork)
- School bags